My photo
Half pictures, half words. I'm living in Chicago for the semester and want to document what happens. I'm a junior in college, art major, relentless dabbler.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's been so long, oops!! We've been to a lot of shows for arts sem. We saw Peter Pan at the Looking Glass Theater which was amazing! Then Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind...this is becoming a tradition for me, I think. I'm joining the crazies that go every month, it was so great! The amount you pay to get in depends on what you roll on a die. The show is comprised of 60 plays in 60 minutes. Some are serious, some are funny..it's just fantastic. Also fantastic is my ingenious discovery of how to stand playing cards up without knowing how..(purposefully vague so you won't steal my idea). Anyway that is what I will be doing all afternoon for a stop-motion assignment. Playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment