My photo
Half pictures, half words. I'm living in Chicago for the semester and want to document what happens. I'm a junior in college, art major, relentless dabbler.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

weekend is almost over.

I thought about writing a eulogy for this weekend because it was that good. It's sunday night, now. Kaitlyn, Leigh, and I are watching really cool stuff on youtube. It's just one of those really good nights. It's raining outside and it's the kind of rain that is so gooooood to listen to. sooo gooooood. Leigh and I went on a fantastic bike ride all the way up to Loyola today. Turns out, the lakefront bike path does not go all the way up..we thought it did, and it was pretty sad when it ended. All in all it was a good day.
Also, I ate Indian leftovers and honeycrisp apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment